Commercial Loan Processor
The incumbent is responsible for preparing, processing, and documenting, Commercial Real Estate and Commercial and Industrial loans, while assuring compliance with all bank policies and procedures, as well as all applicable state and federal banking regulations.
1. Process loans in a timely manner and assures that all loan closing conditions are fulfilled prior to loan closing.
2. Orders a variety of reports, such as flood certificates, tax services, UCC searches, real estate title reports etc.
3. Maintains professional and positive customer relationships at all times.
4. Researches insurance information.
5. Prepares loan documentation order forms.
6. Prepares and mails a variety of mail correspondence.
7. Produces loan documents.
8. Fund loans as required.
9. Responds to questions from borrowers and follows up with them as necessary.
10. Follows up on title work; submits title instruction letter and other documents for recording real property liens.
11. Provides the highest level of customer service possible to all bank employees, participant lenders, and to borrowers.
12. Communicates effectively with BDOs, underwriters, borrowers and anyone involved in the loan closing process.
13. Responds independently to the most complex issues and/or conducts research to determine solution.
14. Takes necessary steps to maintain all department files and records in current and complete order.
$ 55-62k (negotiable)
PLEASE EMAIL RESUMES TO email@example.com